Friday, February 20, 2015

It's Time for...


... a quick blogging break!

Recently, I decided that I need to finish a project - bringing my family book list up to date. It's just one of those things that has been at the back of my mind, nagging me, but it simply hasn't gotten done.

It's time to knock that puppy out!

Translation = I need to take a blogging break until my other project is finished. Hopefully it won't take too long (I've finished editing 85 out of 125 pages), and I'm hoping that holding my blog over my own head ("You can't blog until you're done!") will be an effective tool to help get this project DONE. My goal is to finish within two weeks.

Other projects I'm working on:

- Planning next year's curriculum
- Keeping the garden alive
- Writing out my next quarter's goals
- Turning our master closet into a storage unit for children's clothing
- Cleaning out the garage before the weather turns

I'll still be reading blogs, and I hope to be back to publishing posts within a fortnight!

Love to all!




2 comments:

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!