Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tidbits for February 10th



Vertigo? Now You Can Treat It at Home - I can't count how many people I know who have dealt with this (including my own husband). This is exciting stuff! (Deep Roots at Home)

Reasons We Fail as Homemakers - "Finding out what our pitfalls are is the first step to defeating them." (Growing In His Grace)

How Many Children Do You Have? - "How to answer the question of how many children you have honestly, without garnering sympathy you don't want, without dredging up emotions at a vulnerable time, or feeling like you are denying/excluding the children no longer living is a challenge." (Contentment Acres)

Why Methylation Matters and How You Can Improve It - While this show is geared toward hyperemesis mothers, the content of this particular podcast applies to anyone who suffers from health problems. I have been amazed at what I've learned so far (halfway through). Definitely worth a listen. (HyperG Pregnancy)

When My Baby Stopped Breathing - "What I discovered is that fear originates from Satan and is a result of lack of trust. Jesus wants me to walk in victory, not cower to the enemy." (Treasures from a Shoebox)


Have a wonderful week, dear readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!