Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tidbits for March 17th


Homeschool Information Overload - Advice from the Finish Line - "Everywhere I turn these days I’m seeing and hearing discussion about being overwhelmed. Too much input, too many choices, too much to do . . etc. etc. It is especially true in the homeschooling community... the level of stress I’m sensing in those I talk with is higher than ever. Why is that?" (Raising Arrows)

Simple Learning for St. Patrick's Day - I wrote these ideas down for next year! (Our Busy Homeschool)

Celebrating Easter With Your Children - Some of these look awesome. (The Modest Mom)



From the Bookshelf

Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content

While halfway through this excellent book, I had to return it to the library for person or persons unknown who want in on it. I now wait impatiently for its return (hurry! hurry!). Unlike my last foray into "how-to-write" literature, this book is a fun read, and it also contains excellent tips. It's also geared specifically for online writers (social media, blogging, website content), so its directives are particularly apt for a blogger. Highly recommended.








Especially for Locals

The Chandler Jazz Festival is coming up on March 27th and 28th. Don't miss out! We especially like the New Orleans Square (Dixie-style music), which starts at noon on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!